Tailor-made in-house interventions to enhance communication and leadership capability.
Are you a manager who:
- Has responsibility for leading a team and wants to maximise their performance?
- Wants to facilitate individual team contributions but struggling to do this effectively?
- Wants clarity about your personal leadership style and individual styles in your team?
- Knows that effective leadership is a crucial component of business effectiveness and employee commitment?
- Benefits from workshops but is looking for more effective ways to apply learning back in the workplace?
- Who wants to create a culture that truly supports the business and the people within it?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions or yes on behalf of those for whom you are seeking training, then our tailor-made programs offer the opportunity to:
- Fast-track leadership skill development and growth.
- Develop a collaborative style to achieve positive results in profit and performance.
- Apply your learning through on-going support from colleagues on the program.
- Utilise today’s technology to sustainably and cost effectively support development.
By the end of our tailor-made programs, attendees are provided with:
- The communication and leadership skills to continually expand creative solution-based thinking.
- A development pathway aligning organisational values, individual capabilities with strategic direction.
- A blueprint for enacting collaborative team initiatives within the organisation and beyond.
Contact Us For More Details:
The Impact On Business Of Bringing Your Shadow To Work
You might think that the term ‘shadow’ would more likely be discussed in clinical circles than in the boardroom, yet the concept has relevance when understanding the determinants of workplace behaviour and organisational effectiveness.
(Issue 4 – Ethical Futures Magazine)
Becoming An Expert In The 21st Century Job Market
Traditionally an individual looking for work responded to an advertisement, and being the best person for the job was all that was needed. Today the job seeker must adopt a brand new mindset to compete for local jobs within a global market.
(Issue 6 – Ethical Futures Magazine)
Fundamental Flaws In Organisations
A corporation’s measure of success is its financial performance. However, behind closed doors CEOs often reveal conflict between the financial objectives or aspects of their operations and their own personal values.
(Issue 5 – Ethical Futures Magazine)